The Things You Do

A simple reminder of the little things you do...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Giving In

Getting home at 5:30am every morning is exhausting. Court was at 10:00 this morning, so I got a whole 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Since I had court my husband got up this morning and took Miles to school. I set the alarm at 9:30am and got up. As soon as I step out of bed I hear little feet walking towards my room. Miles walks in with a big grin on his face and my husband is walking behind him. My first response is , Why is he here? My husband immediately replied and said as he pulled into the parking lot of the school, Miles began crying and stating he didn't want to go to school. My husband told him that he had to go and tried to encourage him by telling him he would have a great time. After hearing Miles pitiful cries my husband couldn't take it anymore and quietly left the school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home